Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Get Funding For Your Ideas - RM50,000 ++


A lot of people have come up to me and threw me their ideas. Great ideas, most of them, and have great market potential. However, many of them, if not all, are stuck when it comes to writing the business proposal.

And although I can write the proposals on behalf, I may never be able to do presentations on the ideas - the owner of the idea must do it him or herself.

As such, I thought it may be a good start to put what I know in simple writing, with clear guidelines and examples, to help you put your business idea into a basic proposal. In doing so, you may have a clearer vision of where your idea(s) can lead to - should you pursue it? Do you have to reconsider certain aspects of your idea? There are a lot of considerations before flying guns-ablaze with your business idea - lest, you'd find yourself in a muck too deep for you to retrace your steps.

I've written a guide to write a business proposal - based on my proposal writing experience since I was a consultant in Meteor way back in 2003, to this day. Recently, my team has managed to secure 2 Cradle Investment Program funding - Bulletpages (RM113,000) and Lagenda Aurellia (RM150,000), with another one Bulletlive (not sure how much yet).

For the majority's benefit, I've written it in Malay.

You can get it here: Portal Eilmu Anda

1 comment:

Zahir75 said...

I ramble about my experiences in getting the funds at http://pmrpmge.eilham.com/artikel1.html .

Written in pasar malay.